Emotiva Audio, a Franklin based global electronics firm, seeks a highly enthusiastic sales and support specialist. The ideal candidate will be personable and professional with good communication skills and a desire to help educate our customers about our handcrafted high-end audio/video equipment. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits and growth opportunities in a progressive work environment. We are a small company with a big heart, rethinking how HIGH-END audio should be done.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to assist customers on the phone and via email (troubleshooting and technical experience a plus).
- Be able to handle multiple phone lines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent computer skills, including typing (40+ wmp), spelling, Microsoft Office, and CRM experience.
- Have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Have a positive and friendly attitude towards customers and co-workers.
- Have knowledge and enthusiasm for audio equipment.
- 4-year degree
- 2 years’ customer service and sales experience