The Emotiva X Series HDMI interconnects are built to exacting standards. Constructed using the finest materials and design, they will provide years of reliable performance. Extreme care has been taken to ensure the highest possible video and audio quality. Our unique flat design with parallel conductors enables exact cable matching lengths for rock solid image stability with minimum skew and high immunity from external EMI/RFI interference.
- One piece, die cast zinc alloy shield over an ABS overmold to insure secure, durable connection.
- Braided polyester anti-scuff jacket
- Flat, heavy duty PVC jacket, housing parallel coax cables for uniform length, controlled impedance, and fast, consistent signal speeds.
- Four individually sealed coaxial lines.
- Fully certified for HDMI Category 2 specs, transferring up to 10.2Gbps per second, 1080p/120Hz.
- Conductors: 7 x .127mm dia., tin-plated OFC.
- Please note: larger length high speed hdmi cables are 3D capable, but do not incorporate ethernet or ARC capability.
- Sold individually.
Assembled in the USA
With globally sourced components, we are able to achieve the highest quality control and performance with our in house design, assembly, and testing.
30 day risk free trial
No-hassle return policy. We’ll issue you an RMA number with the return instructions.
Systems that work together
Every Emotiva product has been designed and engineered to work seamlessly together.
*All reviews have been incentivized