Works with any audio system that has an available analog or digital audio input.
The BTR-1 is a high performance Bluetooth receiver which can be used to add Bluetooth functionality to any audio system that has an available analog or digital audio input.Learn More ▾
- Specs and Downloads
The BTR-1 is a high performance Bluetooth receiver which can be used to add Bluetooth functionality to any audio system that has an available analog or digital audio input.
The BTR-1 supports the latest Bluetooth 4.0 and AptX 3.0 standards, for great sound quality, excellent range, and a clean signal, and offers both analog and digital audio outputs. Because the BTR-1 is a self-contained audio component, it can be used to Bluetooth enable any system that has an available audio input. Use the coax or optical output to connect directly to one of the digital audio inputs on a DAC or preamp/processor, or use the high quality stereo analog output to connect to any line level analog audio input. Either way, the BTR-1 will give you the best Bluetooth has to offer in terms of sound quality and convenience.
The BTR-1 will work with ANY audio system that has an available analog or digital audio input.
Note: Does NOT work with Amazon Alexa devices
- Separate audio component works with virtually any audio system.
- Fully Bluetooth 4.0 and AptX 3.0 compliant.
- Apt-X audio CODEC for high quality audio.
- Reliable, stable, long range Bluetooth audio connections.
- High performance TI2134 op-amps used in critical locations.
- Analog audio outputs: Stereo analog audio; unbalanced (RCA); 2v level. Digital audio outputs: Toslink optical and coax electrical (RCA) S/PDIF digital audio.
- Device compatibility: The BTR-1 works with any audio device or system that has an available stereo analog line level audio input or a Toslink optical or coax electrical S/PDIF digital audio input.
- Bluetooth Capabilities: Bluetooth Version 4.0 compatible. Apt-X 3.0 audio CODEC.
- Antenna: Internal.
- Power requirements: Standard mini-USB AC adapter; included.
- Size: Unboxed: 4” wide x 4” deep x 1-1/4” tall.
Audio Built for You
We invest heavily in quality, design, and engineering to assure you that every Emotiva product will deliver best in class performance.
30 day risk free trial
No-hassle return policy. We’ll issue you an RMA number with the return instructions.
Systems that work together
Every Emotiva product has been designed and engineered to work seamlessly together.
Been running this for a month or so now. It sounds amazing. I am using the straight digital optical out to a separate DAC. Zero complaints, and I am going to buy another one soon. Best part is - with USB power, it actually gets voltage from an open USB on my DAC - so it doesn't hog up a high dollar real estate spot on my power strip. Thank you Emotiva for a great product!
Works great no noise or interference. Pairs up immediately
I'm a self-professed audio snob. I was wary of the sound quality because it is so inexpensive. Excellent product! It truly punches above its weight class...a definite overachiever.
Very happy with the Emotiva BTR-1 , easy connection with all my transmitted B/T devices , featured full B/T with 2 digital outputs coaxial/toslink which make it easy to hook up to my digital home theater recievers that didn't come with B/T this option can save people alot of money from upgrading recievers without B/T. And of course analog output is great for all my pure analog pre-amps integrated amps and recievers also . People with Vintage gear will be able to enjoy B/T streaming also with the Emotiva BTR-1. The internal proprietary digital to analog converter sounds very clean . Thanks again Emotiva !
Was using an Advantree Oasis Plus connected to my integrated amp for my Bluetooth receiver for my stereo system. Switched to the Emotiva BTR-1 and the different was like night and day. Music played through the BTR-1 sounded superb not only with more volume but with much more fullness. Truly a real winner!!
*All reviews have been incentivized