- Specs & Downloads
The Airmotiv Vaulta™ AVL 6.5 delivers true audiophile sound quality in a compact ceiling-mounted two- way loudspeaker. Ideal for use as ceiling-mounted height speakers in Dolby Atmos and DTS-X immersive audio systems. All of the speakers in the Airmotiv series were carefully timbre-matched to work well together and deliver a cohesive audio image in any stereo or surround sound installation. The Airmotiv Vaulta AVL 6.5 is ideal for use as height, surround, or zone speaker. When paired with a high-quality amplifier, the Vaulta will deliver clean, wide dispersion, balanced sound with very low distortion and outstanding resolution.
Everything Starts With Great Drivers
- The Airmotiv™ 25 x 25mm folded ribbon tweeter delivers flat frequency response, low distortion, smooth off-axis response, and excellent dispersion, for pinpoint image localization with today’s immersive audio systems. The tweeter in the Vaulta AVL - 6.5 can be adjusted over a range of about 40 degrees, allowing high frequencies to aim towards the listening position, for optimum image localization in immersive audio installations.
- The advanced 6.5” woven fiber mid/woofer, with its NBR roll surround, delivers smooth frequency response, lifelike, detailed midrange, and crisp, clean low frequencies at all listening levels.
Audiophile Quality Electronics
- The precision crossover is carefully optimized to work perfectly with the drivers in the Airmotiv Vaulta AVL - 6.5 and features audiophile-quality film capacitors, high-quality inductors, and precision components.
- Transparent tweeter overload protection has no effect on sound quality at normal listening levels but protects the tweeter from damage due to occasional overloads.
Precision Engineered Mounting Mechanism
- The simple yet secure mounting system allows the Vaulta AVL - 6.5 to be easily installed with common hand tools and ensures that it will remain firmly in place after installation.
Attractive Magnetically Attached Grill
- The attractive metal grill is held firmly in place by six powerful rare-earth magnets, which ensures that the grill will remain firmly in place during regular operation, but can remove easily for cleaning. The grill is shipped with an attractive neutral white finish and can be custom painted to match your ceiling or room decor.
Great Sound: Now and For Years To Come
- The full five-year warranty ensures that you’ll enjoy your Airmotiv Vaulta speakers for many years.
- 60 Hz - 30 kHz +/- 3 dB.
- High-frequency driver: 25 x 25mm Airmotiv folded ribbon tweeter.
- Low-frequency driver: 6-1/2 inch woven fiber cone mid/woofer with NBR roll surround.
- Crossover frequency: 3.7 kHz.
- Crossover slope: 12 dB / octave.
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms.
- Efficiency: 85 dB / 1 watt.
- Power handling capability: 150 watts, nominal.
- Terminals: Gold plated spring return push button.
- Mounting cutout diameter: 8 inches.
- Mounting frame diameter: 9 inches.
- Grill diameter: 9-1/4 inches.
- Minimum depth clearance required: 4 inches (measured from the front surface of the ceiling).
- Maximum mounting thickness: 1-1/8 inches (maximum thickness of ceiling material).
- Grill thickness: 1/4 inch (measured from the front surface of the ceiling).
- Weight: 4.2 pounds.
MOUNTING NOTE: The Airmotiv Vaulta AVL – 6.5 may be mounted in a ceiling or wall. However, the depth of the Vaulta AVL – 6.5 will exceed the depth clearance in many closed interior walls.
Audio Built for You
We invest heavily in quality, design, and engineering to assure you that every Emotiva product will deliver best in class performance.
30 day risk free trial
No-hassle return policy. We’ll issue you an RMA number with the return instructions.
Systems that work together
Every Emotiva product has been designed and engineered to work seamlessly together.
*All reviews have been incentivized